McCulloch (1903) — Discussion: Questions, Comments and Coordination (non-standard format)

1897-1917
Wikipedia entry

Michael

Re: McCulloch (1903) — Discussion: Questions, Comments and Coordination (non-standard format)

Post by Michael »

The voyage for 1903, with many thanks to Randi!!! Great job transcribing a non-standard log book! You can seen a plot of the voyage here and, for more detail, you can download the KML file and view it with Google Earth.

Randi

Re: McCulloch (1903) — Discussion: Questions, Comments and Coordination (non-standard format)

Post by Randi »

:D
Hanibal94

Post by Hanibal94 »

On behalf of those who normally do this...
Great job Randi
and Michael !

On a completely unrelated topic: If I have been keeping track correctly, Michael's queue is now empty, and he is free to finish off the Chelan!
Michael

Post by Michael »

Not quite yet. Stuart has a request for a modification to the spreadsheet. I have it working, but I have to put it into our 26 spreadsheets. I also noted a small bug that needs a fix. (I found it when transcribing Chelan, which is why I like to do a bit of transcribing.) I need to make a spreadsheet for a new ship. And there are a couple other minor changes needed. ;)
Randi

Post by Randi »

Thanks, Chris! :D

Return to “USRC/USCGC McCulloch”