Coronavirus

Home to our madcap crew of digital buccaneers
Check in here for chat, games and entertainment
pommystuart

Re: Coronavirus

Post by pommystuart »

Now that I am clear I have to wait 6 months before I can have my 5th jab.
arboggs

Post by arboggs »

My brother and I got our new jabs on Saturday (he has health insurance so he also got the flu shot). We officially ran out of room on the original CDC vaccine cards and had to get fresh ones. :D

He's been mostly fine, just a little tired and achy for a couple of days. I was tired and achy on Saturday, then yesterday I was wiped out. I ended up going to bed right after dinner because I was so tired. The tech who gave us our shots was saying that the vax always takes her out for about 3 days and she has to plan ahead.

Better today, but it really did get me this year. Oh, and we were hoping for Novavax, but ended up getting Moderna again because it was available nearby and neither of us like driving too much post-vax.
studentforever

Post by studentforever »

I too got the latest Moderna on Saturday. Arm is still a bit tender and feeling generally lethargic. But the reaction this time seems less problematic than the last couple (I'm of an age where I get 2 doses per year) so fingers crossed that nothing hits me tomorrow. On the NHS you get what's on offer in your area unless you have a medical history which they agree makes it a bad option.

Return to “Dockside Cafe”